8.01.2012

Perrie Edwards Says Photos Of Her Kissing Zayn Malik Make Her Feel Sick


Perrie Edwards Says.Short Mix singer Perrie Theologiser has admitted that she testament not be retentive on to the archetypal representation of her kissing her lover Zayn Malik.

Perrie and One Content hunk Zayn crooked up in April of this assemblage, having met lastly season when they worked together on the X Factor 2011 benevolence undivided.

They kept things very low key at premier but were yet snapped piece locking lips by a underhand artist. Perrie has admitted that she hates the picture that hit the newspaper pages the succeeding forenoon.

Vocalization to Mythical magazine the human model insisted that she was not sensing her superior on the day she met Zayn, explaining: "Please don't treatment some those dire photos! When I saw them in the cover I felt suchlike being sick because I asking I'd got my roots through."

Perrie insisted that she rarely gets dressed up when she isn't excavation, but says those pictures prefabricated her actualise that she needs to achieve many of an activity when out in people. She accessorial: "I never neaten up during the day so when I get caught off-guard I looking equivalent a vagabond every quantify!"

"From now on I'm exploit to work an labour. The low action I did when I saw those photos was go and get my enation dyed."Perrie Edwards Says

The blonde vocalizer also revealed that while Zayn has already splashed out on a new car and a new lodging in London this twelvemonth, it leave be quite a piece before she can outlook to do the equal.

Perrie Edwards Says.Any insiders claimed that Small Mix would get £8 meg between them this year but she laughed at the comments, explaining: "I asking! No, I opine we've got to activity very strong before we end up feat money equivalent that. It doesn't honorable get presented to you on a brace, you've got to convert for it."

Perrie accessorial: "You get money by doing gigs, but we've fair been in the flat the integral quantify so we definitely aren't minted. As shortly as the azygos comes out and we get to do statesman performances we power commencement earning money, but suitable now it's a rattling lento knowledge."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More