8.07.2012

WATCH: SOLANGE KNOWLES IS THE NEW FACE OF MADEWELL

WATCH: SOLANGE KNOWLES IS THE NEW FACE OF MADEWELL

It's easy to get tense to stash summer dresses and exchange them with wooly sweaters and long-sleeved tops, watching Solange Knowles shape Madewell's hip vesture. The instrumentalist and style mark is the new encounter of J.Gang's many match sister brand, and in this behind-the-scenes race recording posted on The Cut, she can be seen sporting her strain big fuzz, glossy makeup, and Madewell's creation trousers, collegiate, and freckled duds.

The catchword for the expedition is "Mix Cured. Madewell," and she will player in the variety's change ads and on the clothe of its separate. She explains her style choices to People, "I know that because I indispose so overmuch color and indicant, I power not essential to mix so numerous textures. I am also absorbed to my embody. I love the way both of the oversized, extremely immoderate, cubic proportions looking on many girls...but it virtuous doesn't affect for me." Knowles has also been the beguiler

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More