8.02.2012

Girlfriend

Justin Bieber Girlfriend
Justin Bieber's girlfriend Selena Gomez has been receiving some disturbing ending threats from Apostle Brodnicki, 46 and has retaliated to the stalker. Selena has been granted a temporary restraining inflict against Mr Brodnicki which orders him to check at littlest 100 yards off from her until at littlest Nov 4.

Gomez issued a statement which interpret, "I am in intense venerate of Mr Brodnikci due to his move threat on my life, his neurotic, harassing and threatening action towards me as advantageously as his malefactor history of pursuit. I reason that my personal hit as vessel as the safety of those around me is in jeopardy."

The restraining inflict could be wide for a boost figure age when the housing has its laden opportunity on Nov 4. Meantime, Justin Bieber has been disagreeable to pleasure Selena Gomez but has said that he feels weak tho' Selena is appreciative of his connection.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More