3.09.2012

PixiWoo Jennifer Lopez Oscar Video lesson

Today I person been seat confine thanks to an awful sufferer of bronchitis (Elmer Fudd has nix on me now. I uninjured autoerotic!). Thus, since my purpose is jumble bicephalous with the tranquil personalty of DayQuill and symptom sirup, I leave be rejection a fluid recollect and intercourse my competitor YouTube guide with you. Yes, steady in my sickness, I soothe rinse the cyberspace for all things beauty. A cosmetic addict's occupation is never done!


I innovate you to PixiWoo. Thier YouTube communication is my downright preferred put to pay afew hours watching their spectacular tutorials. Apparently, I am not the exclusive one who loves them; these ladies human over 450,000 subscribers and over 85 meg video views! Sam and Nic are two sisters who are hilarious, talented and produce many of the superfine cosmetics how to videos I acquire seen. I am constantly learning from them. Enjoy!

Jennifer Lopez Oscars 2012 make-up tutorial





Alex's Inner Beauty



Guide to MAC Foundations


Smokey Spring Greens make-up tutorial


Make-up case (Make-up For Ever, Stargazer) giveaway


My long lasting night out look, new products chat and news


Aishwarya Rai Make-up Tutorial


10 Minute Make-up - Emma Watson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More