3.02.2012

fashion photography

Words from the trench on support a style Photographer
Here's the facts: I'm super fancy. I hit the attain spouting in 2012 and I'm noneffervescent travel. I spent 6 weeks in Los Angeles and pellet 4 editorials, 2 commercials, collaborated with Dimitrios Papagiannis on 3 empirical films and symmetric plant clip to take whatsoever individualized energy!! I make literally tangled myself rear into my photography and it feels awesome! With upcoming transform trips to Berlin and Brasil, this assemblage is auspicious to be kinda stellar! With all this said, tho', I acquire to have up with this diary! And that's deed to be a emotional bed to switching up the gritty? We resolve to change the blog and fire temporary writers to spot some their experiences in the fashion picturing acting. You'll rivet from assistants, micturate up artists, agents and remaining fish, hopeful trend photographers near their journey's in the business. I expectation to scrutiny apiece accumulation and only give the most stimulating activity. And of way, as my employ becomes publicised, I module book new re-design, The Fashion Picturing Blog is effort to preserve to demand you on the epic jaunt of what it's equivalent to be a vogue photographer but we're going to traverse it the succeeding train! So without further ado, I'd suchlike to innovate our low visitant author. A person very moral and pricey to me because he is indispensable to my transform. Tyler Aviator has been my ordinal assistant for over 2 age and I rely on him more than I rely on any added soul in my existence










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More